Format & Call Letters
Today's Country - KGTW FM
106.7 KGTW plays the biggest Country music artists in America today.
106.7 KGTW targets affluent listeners 25 to 54 years old with a strong core audience of 25 to 54 females.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
Great artist, great songs! 106.7 KGTW listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Darius Rucker, Brothers Osborne, Old Dominion, Chris Young, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Chesney, Maren Morris, Josh Turner, Carly Pearce, Thomas Rhett, and many more.
106.7 KGTW Country music format has become a very popular at work choice for listeners.
106.7 KGTW allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
106.7 KGTW has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: 106.7 KGTW targets Affluent consumers in the 25-54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: 106.7 KGTW has more.females listening than males.
Occupation: 106.7 KGTW listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as tradespeople, employed in the sales and service industry and are employed as administrators or clerical staff.
Household Income: 106.7 KGTW listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America has an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America has an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: 106.7 KGTW listeners are well educated. The majority of 106.7 KGTW listeners have attended or completed college or more.
Investments: 106.7 KGTW targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: 106.7 KGTW attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with 106.7 KGTW.
106.7 KGTW listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
106.7 KGTW targets homeowners. A huge category for these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
The 106.7 KGTW is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
106.7 KGTW Listeners Have Purchasing Power
106.7 KGTW targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
106.7 KGTW is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an active audience in their prime purchasing years.
Here's Why 106.7 KGTW Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women.
61% of all electronics purchases are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
Market your business to thousands of consumers each week with 106.7 KGTW.
KGTW FM Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here